Terms & conditions
Booking terms and conditions for Talent Con 2019
- Booking indicates acceptance of these booking conditions
- By booking you are registering one or more participants for the Talent Con 2019, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Event’, organised by Recruitee B.V., hereinafter referred to as ‘Recruitee’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’.
- By booking for more participants, you will inform the other participants about these terms and conditions that apply to all participants. The participants hereinafter referred to as ‘participant’ or ‘you’.
- All seats are allocated on a first come first served basis, unless they are reserved by us for special purposes.
Visiting the Event
- Access to the Event is only obtained by showing a valid and undamaged ticket, which may be scanned. Participants who do not have a valid ticket are denied access to the Event or are removed from the location of the Event.
- We have the right to search (or have searched) a participant’s body prior to entering the location or during the Event.
- We may take photos and/or videos of participants at the Event which could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for any photos and/or videos that you feature in to be used in this capacity please do let us know on: [email@example.com]
- We may alter the content, speakers or timings of the Event.
- Each participant is obliged to behave appropriate and abide by the applicable rules and regulations, any amendments to them and the instructions of Recruitee, the security personnel, firefighters, police and other authorized parties.
- We reserve the right to deny access or further access to the Event or to clear a participant from the Event as deemed appropriate for maintaining the public order and security during Event. The same applies if a participant carries clothing, texts or characters which, in our opinion, can be considered offensive, discriminatory or may cause aggression or unrest of other participants or others, or is undressing themselves during the Event (including but not limited to, for example, exposing the upper part of the body). We will not compensate any damage or loss that this may cause.
- If you have any special needs, for example if you require wheelchair access, then please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] to discuss how Recruitee can accommodate your needs.
- Payment will be done as part of the booking process. After booking an invoice will be sent out to you by email. If payment failed, payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date or by the date of the Event, whichever is sooner.
- We have the right to cancel the Event. In that case your ticket costs will be reimbursed. We shall not reimburse you for any other costs like travel or accommodation.
- Each participant enters the Event at own risk. We are not liable for any damage caused by accessing the Event and/or attending the Event, unless it concerns gross negligence and/or intent by us. If we are nevertheless held liable, then any liability will be limited to EUR 10,000.00 (ten thousand euros) as a result of damage caused by personal injury or costs arising from the above entrance or presence.
- All participants’ details will be kept on our records. We will treat your personal data with care. For more information of the processing of your personal data, please read our privacy statement that you can find here.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Dutch law is applicable to the agreement and terms and conditions.
The Court of Amsterdam shall have jurisdiction to hear disputes relating to the agreement and terms and conditions